Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week3- Outside of Class

Outside of class I watched several more videos on lynda.com. Some of the videos I watched included information such as working with fills and strokes, creating and editing gradients, creating shapes by using the path tool, using the blob brush and eraser tool to create path shapes, paintbrush, pencil tool, pen tool including curves and straight lines, type in Illustrator and working with images. Most things in the videos are repeated information but its always good to hear and watch the lesson over again because it becomes more natural every time you use the tools.

On top of watching videos I went out to take photos to help my process and developing research for my October calendar project. My idea is to make a haunted mansion or woods setting.






No comments:

Post a Comment