Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Week 7B

For the 404 advertisement assignment, we are required to have one scanned image, one captured image and one piece of graphic to be incorporated into our piece stating why you are on an 404 error and how you can go elsewhere by being redirected to the homepage of the original website or another search similar. Here are the scanned image and capture image that I have chosen for my 404 error for Maybelline makeup. Maybelline webpage is mostly black and seems high fashion even though the makeup is sold at non-high end stores. From the captured image I have cropped out my own lips and changed the color to become more dramatized and red like the original lips. Then in the scanned image I have warped, rotated, cropped, changed the image levels and added my lips to the scanned image




No comments:

Post a Comment