Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 6B

Photoshop is a software created to editing images. For example, if you need to change the color. Obviously, Photoshop is used for lot of other tasks but editing images is just one of them. In class we scanned a photo from a magazine onto the computer at 200 dpi, then saved in as a .tiff file that can later be placed into Photoshop. After opening the file, you must change the background layer to a regular layer or you will have few restrictions on that layer. After creating the document, I added another photo that was an outline of myself that was rasterized in photoshop in order to edit only myself out of the photo so I could be placed into another document. Then after editing the quality and color of myself I exported it as a .pdf in order to print. And my document was moved to InDesign in order to create text or copy for the advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment